· Joe’s Jeans. They make me look like I got a badunk (and that’s a miracle)
· Slightly nerdy dudes (let me stress the SLIGHTLY part)
· Warm, inviting smiles
· Keeping relationships OFF of social networks. I can’t stand when folks have to broadcast it all. Goodness gracious.
· MAC Wonder Woman collection (that’s what I’ve been rocking for 2 months)
· Turning 32 in 10 days
· Lingerie I actually look good in.
· Super cold Welch’s grape juice
· My first pole dancing class my birthday weekend! WHOOP!! My alias Teela Belleau will be in the house!! Heyyyy! (Ok...not really)
· How sexy little things are…and how folks don’t realize they do it
· My desire to go t as many concerts as possible this summer. It started with Kem/Ledisi last week. Up next: Bruno Mars/Janelle Monae, Then…Melanie Fiona/Marsha Ambrosius...and wrapping up my summer with Sade/John Legend at Phillips Arena
· Speaking of which...that new Marsha Ambrosius. MY GOD! That album is sexy on fiyah!
· Wedding Season has just begun
· I think I’m going to get back into wearing Royal Blue again. My closet is full of grays, blacks and reds. So sad. And some yellow here and there.
· Spring means allergy season! *sigh*
· I never had a honeymoon. *shrug*
· People confusing being “nice” for interest. I don’t want you. Trust me. So let it go.
· Turning 32 in 10 Days (I feel so unaccomplished at this stage in my life)
· Working out (although I am getting results)
· Seems as though I’m on a blog dry spell. (Not really...I got school and life and stuff)
· Spontaneous date plans. Nah Patna...I need a concrete plan. I got to plan an outfit and errythang.
· Losing my original purchase of MAC Wonder Woman and having to BUY the whole thing all over again.
· Muffin-tops. *sigh*
· Spilling said grape juice on a white shirt
· My pinky toe hurting in almost every pair of shoes I own. What gives!!
· All this vacation time I have YET to use. Plus a credit from Airtran I am scheduled to lose if I don’t use it soon L
· Uhm…I need a date to these concerts. (LOL)· Finally coming to terms that I MUST buy petite designer jeans. I am not 5’8”…(lol)