- NYE signals that the BS from the past year is over
- I've had a trying year...a GOOD but trying year...but I am ready to BOUNCE to 2012
- Iv'e already kicked my fitness goals into high gear.
- I gotta keep these resolutions Seriously...
- Hearing "What are you doing NYE?" followed by "Baby It's Cold Outside" LOVE those songs
- The Ball drop in Times Square....(or our little Peach Drop in ATL)
- I'm still celibate. I've stayed strong
- Maybe I'll get some in 2012 (LOL)
- Watchnight Service
- The movie New Year's Eve. I wanna see that....
- Kissing at the stroke of midnight
- 2012 signals almost being done w/ this Phd...Praise Jehovah
- NYE fireworks
- I feel that 2012 is about to be a BREAKTHROUGH year! I'm excited (for me and a friend I've been praying deeply for)
- Paying crazy amounts of money for NYE parties. Normally..the joint would be $10 to 15 on a regular night. Now you wanna charge me $150 to sit in a raggedy pleather VIP section w/ some old ass bottle of Moet?? Negative
- Hence..I wanna go out but NOT pay...but....
- I don't have a date. BOO on thatt! *smh*
- So It's gonna be me and Dick Clark and a bottle of Prosecco
- Since Im working out....then I gotta keep that isht up.
- I dont wanna break my resolutions...
- That's gonna be hard
- Going into 2012...still single...and celibate
- going to Watchnight service.....drunk (LOL) and or/ in your club clothes
- I hate Auld Lange Syne. I hate that song.
- I'd rather be in Vegas...doing something stupid...like..getting married (LOL)
- I feel that 2012 is about to be a BREAKTHROUGH year! I'm scared :(