- HALLOWEEN! It is prob my fav non-holiday holiday....next to Thanksgiving
- crazy costumes
- families who participate. Like my girl Yakini over at PrissyMommy.com . I'm sure she has something in store! She's always so bomb with her creativity.
- I'm dressing up for the first time in like 3 years AND going to a party. You'll have to wait and see what I'll be!
- I always think about how I wanted to be Wonder Woman and ran out in the cold on Halloween in my Underoos, red cowboy boots, and my mama got so mad
- Candy goes on sale the day after, KIT KATS FOR EVERYONE!
- It's.....The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!!
- I'll have peace and quiet and no kids knocking cause kids in condos/apartments do not trick-or -treat. They go to the mall..which seems so lame to me.
- Parties! With a spiked punch!!!. (I throw the best parties..although I'm not having one..just going to one)
- Can I say Kit Kats again???
- I'll be around friends this year. It should be a great time :)
- people try and get all religious. Chill out. It's a holiday for pure merriment and candy for the kid. Every culture has it.
- the adult Woman Costume I wanted (above) was sold out AND expensive
- Therefore, I was torn between Nicki Minaj, Gaga, Amy Whinehouse, Janelle Monae...and picked neither of them. *shrug*
- Why are all the costumes TOO sexy sometimes. Maybe I wanna be sexy but simple, ya know?
- They don't make CUTE costumes for curvy, busty gals.
- Because of that..I had to piece my joint together and I pray I dont' look like a jackass
- I got a slight cold. Not cool. Imma freeze my "paws" off (hint). LOL.
- Halloween is special because Halloween used to be "our" thing as a married couple. We had parties every year.
- That I wont get to see my ex look like THIS again:(Gotcha b*tch. LMAO!! He was one hideous hooker in drag)
- I really do miss the fun of the parties. They went down in infamy (LOL). I'd love to have another. And it SUCKS that my current residence wants to charge like $300 to rent the room..*smh* Maybe when I move....
- I miss my house...I miss passing out candy to the kids. Kids in condo/apartments do NOT trick or treat. They go to the mall w/ their scary asses! The first year I moved here..I got dressed up and no one showed up! I was so sad...(but I had plenty of candy!)
- Candy Corn..that's just nasty torture
- the family that gives out the cheap, dollar tree candy in the generic bag. Or peppermint (LOL) Or toothbrushes...or pamphlets...*smh*
- The price of costumes ....JESUS! I didn't even get a FULL costume and it was high as hell!
- I cant put my current locs into a cute wig. My mama tried to provide me a wig but it was hideous. LOL. So the effect I was going for with my costume will be sorta lost.
- I won't be in a Thriller Flash Mob! *bummer*
- That Black people do NOT like to dress up! Get the stick out of your ass! I hated having a party every year and someone goes "I don't do costumes". What?? It's a COSTUME party.
- I can't carve a pumpkin to save my life...nor do I like the taste of it. *smh*
- Halloween signals the end of the year basically.......not to mention (this year) my 3rd anniversary of my divorce...wow.....on to the next one.
- I was hoping I'd have kiddies to share in this day with..at least one in some kind of Snuggie costume LOL. I always wanted to do a crazy family theme. Like Run DMC, or Kid and Play or something.
- I will NEVER watch a scary movie. OR be alone on Halloween. EVER....(LOL)
- It's cold. In a whole lot of ways.... *sigh*
- On a Non-Halloween tip: Mariah Carey..you do not throw SHADE to your husband on national TV? Get your mind right. He's young but he has fucking feelings, yo! He obviously loves her dirty drawers. She has been shitted on so much....*sigh* I feel her for the slight insecurity..but boo..not on national TV!
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween, everyone!