Now I have the honor of passing the award along to my favorite 5 bloggers!
Say thanks and link back to the presenter of the award.
Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Present this award to 5 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
Tell those 5 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines upon receiving.
10 Honest Things:
- I miss my husband. Yes, I'm divorced and I am cool with it. But I miss him dearly cause quite frankly I really miss "what could have been". To invest 7 years into dating someone and to have it all leave is so hard to do. No one loved me like my ex-husband did-good or bad. Being divorced made me feel like a total failure.
- I HATE dating. There. I said it. It's a necessary evil most of the time. And I'm just not finding anyone who gives me butterflies..*sigh*..yet I press on!
- At 30, I am finally embracing my curves, brown-skin, natural hair...and whoever doesn;t like it, can SUCK IT!
- I fear that I'll never remarry and never have children. And I want both very badly
- I don't have any close girlfriends in ATL. Most live far away and I miss them SO much. *sigh* Woulda made this year more bearable if they were near..
- In the past year, I've had more sex than I've had meaningful relationships. And perhaps I just use sex as the substitute.
- I've committed myself to go all in for this PhD but I am terrified that I'm going to fail or not get into the program or be lazy. I'm not sure.
- I love my mother. I know she means well but....*sigh* I feel like she has NO IDEA what I'm going through.
- This is my first time living TOTALLY alone (sans husband...sans roommates). And I HATE it. I mean I thought it would be cool at first but now I'm totally over it! LOL.
- I feel like no one reads my blog becuase I don't update as often or the material is boring. I promise to do better in the future. I have another blog that I keep up with more (On Xanga.com) but even then, I feel totally shunned by a select few people which hurts.
Michelle @ http://www.curvyecocentric.com/
Marissa @ http://thishouseintoahome.blogspot.com/
Stacie @ http://fashungroupie.blogspot.com/