- Happy. I am truly happy.
- Kendrick Lamar's "I". It's my theme for 2015
- Like my life is just getting started That's a good thing.
- Proud to be all the things I am in my life: wife, daughter, daughter-in-law
- Wigs. I am so into them now which is wild. I have my locs still but I do like the change
- Makeup. Always will love a good lipstick. And aside from most shoes...the only thing that will never "not" (I know that's a double negative) fit.
- D'angelo has come to save Black Music
- and Jazmine Sullivan will soon follow
- Making Wish Lists on random websites. I mean I will prob never buy half this stuff BUT it allows me to "shop" w/ out spending money. SPeaking of which...
- Like I am making some great strides financially. Lots of sacrifice but it's paying off.
- Nude Lipstick
- DARK lipstick. Like super plummy
- Makeup Dupes..because I am cheap
- Supporting black businesses. Esp black beauty Lines.
- Being married. It is truly a lot of fun.
- a low key Christmas holiday
- Christmas cards from my friends featuring their cute kids and families.
- a new Camera so I can do better YouTube videos. I def wanna do videos again on this channel. Sometimes it is easier to talk to a camera than right things down
- The fact that I will have to get rid of a lot of heels. Arthritis is no joke. So a sale will be up on my Pinterest Board really soon!
- Motivated to finish school. I've been sick most of 2014. Hiding it quite well. I just want to chill
- That I accomplished thieving I wanted to. There is always next year. But time isn't on my side.
- This dumb ass "Sorority Sisters" show. I mean... you gotta draw the line somewhere. I love rachet TV as much as the next girl..but I just refuse to watch if it means you getting famous off the backs of organizations that support women. Some bull
- But Sororities have their issues. Issuing mandates not to wear colors or letters during protests? Thats just.............. foolishness
- clothes. My weight is so wack I just dont even care anymore. SOmehow I gotta get this weight under control. *sigh*
- waking up so early. But it's a sacrifice that I am making #NEwlywedLife
- Like I know where I want this blog to go. I say this every time I do one of these...but this time I mean it. I need a "theme" for the next blog series. Any ideas?
- like Maxwell will ever come out with music
- Speaking of music.... why are all these yt people nominated for the Grammys? Black folks get no love
- Iggy Azalea...nuff said
- That we've lost Kanye for good I think...........that's sad
- That every MakeupGuru wants to look like Kim K. Cmon ya'll....carve out your own style.
- Speaking of makeup.... So you don't wear makeup?? That's fine and good..but do not try to clal out my wearing of makeup as being "deceptive" or doing the most all because YOU wanna remain on plain Jane and basic status. That's really lame....
- Cancer. It's plaguing too many families. Including my own
- that black lives matter. Too many lost this year over senseless police violence.